Section 3 - Fochabers to Craigellachie
By the cricket pitch in Fochabers
Fiddich Park, Craigellachie
Woodland path, tarred road, forestry tracks.
Mostly, though the sections leaving Fochabers (possible to by-pass on road) and immediately north of boat o' Brig (possible to by-pass via a short section of busy road and then a rough farm track) have steps.
Other access points?
Boat o' Brig car park.
B & B, Hotels and Guest Houses
Accommodation situatedalong this section of the Speside Way.
- Trochelhill Country House B&B Fochabers
- Cardhu Country House, Knockando, Aberlour
- Claggan Farm, Wester Elchies, Craigellachie
- Archiestown, Aberlour,
- Riverwood Carron Aberlour
- Craigellachie Lodge Craigellachie Craigellachie
- Craigellachie Hotel, Craigellachie
- The Highlander Inn, Victoria Street, Craigellachie
- Bridge View, Leslie Terrace, Craigellachie
- Strathspey, Victoria Street, Craigellachie
- The Dowans Hotel, Aberlour
- Fairy Knowe House Aberlour
- Kay's Guest House, 29 Westmorland Street, Fochabers
- Grant Arms Hotel, 42 High Street, Fochabers
- Castlehill Cottage, Blackdam, Fochabers
- Seafield Arms Hotel, 73 New Street, Rothes
- Burnside Caravan Park, Fochabers
- The Camping & Caravanning Club,
Speyside Club Site, Archiestown, Aberlour
- Aberlour Gardens Caravan & Camping Park, Aberlour
- Rosebank B&B, 30 Westmorland Street, Fochabers, Moray
- 3 on High, The Square, Aberlour,, Banffshire
- Speybank B&B, Leslie Terrace, Craigellachie
- The Mash Tun, Broomfield Square, Aberlour
- Torchattan House, Mary Avenue, Aberlour